The notice boards around the church are available for the various church organisations to post their information and news. The following are the guidelines for the usage of the notice boards:
- Materials to be displayed must be submitted to the Parish Office.
- All material to be posted on the notice boards must be approved and authorised by the Parish Priest and stamped by the Parish Office.
- The Parish Office is in charge of placing and removing items on the notice boards.
- Notices and posters displayed on the notice boards must be concise and accurate in information and attractive in presentation.
- Materials (photographs or posters) that are to be returned to the respective owners must have name(s) and contact number(s) written at the back of them.