The Directory of Services provides information on the main services provided by the church.
The primary categories of services are as follows:
- Baptism – Information and guidelines for infant and adult baptism.
- Weddings – Information and guidelines for having a church wedding, and for convalidating a marriage.
- Funerals – Information and guidelines for funeral services.
- Mass Offerings – Information and guidelines for Mass Offerings.
- Home Blessing – Request for blessing of homes by priest.
- Hospital Visits – Information and guidelines for hospital visits by priests.
- Church Facilities: Information and guidelines for reservation and usage of the cafeteria, rooftop assembly hall, conference rooms and funeral parlours.
- Bulletins / Announcements – Guidelines for submission of announcements for bulletin and Mass.
- Notice Boards – Guidelines for the usage of church notice boards.
- Animating of Mass – Guidelines for animating / sponsoring of Mass by church organisations.
- Extraction of Records – Guidelines for Extraction of Baptism or Wedding certificates.
For more information on each of these services, click on the appropriate submenu title.
Last updated on 13 Sept 2021