Catholic patients in the various major medical facilities fall under the care of the parishes within Petaling Jaya. If you require spiritual help and guidance for someone who is sick or in danger of losing his / her life, please contact the Parish Office of the appropriate parish who will then coordinate the request with the Parish Priest.
|Assunta Hospital*||Assumption Church|
|Damansara Specialist Centre||St. Ignatius Church|
|Kelana Jaya Medical Centre||St. Ignatius Church|
|Pusat Perubatan Universiti Malaya*||Church of St. Francis Xavier|
|Subang Jaya Medical Centre*||Church of St. Francis Xavier|
|Sunway Medical Centre*||Assumption Church|
* Mandarin-speaking patients may contact the Church of St. Ignatius, if they wish.
When contacting the Parish Office regarding a sick person, please provide the following information precisely and accurately:
- Name of the patient
- Name of hospital / medical facility
- Ward and room number of the patient
- Contact number (of requestor)
- Nature of service requested